Friday, March 5, 2010

The Choice

"The Choice" By Nicholas Sparks

Another great one by my favorite author. This story is about a man who has no time for love. He has it all and a serious relationship would only get in the way. Then he meets his next door neighbor and everything changes. When tragedy happens he has to decide how far he will go in the name of love. Sometimes love pushes us where we never would have thought we would go, good or bad. We do a lot of things in the name of love that we regret and other things that we are proud of. I personally have put my reputation aside, given up everything to be by someones hospital bed for months on end, thrown caution to the wind, forgotten who I was and moved from family all in the name of love. Most of these things I would do again without a thought. Love can make a person do that. This book asks how far you would go for love. I know that I have gone pretty far and now that I have been married for 9 years with two children I am not sure there isn't anywhere I wouldn't go. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment