Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweet Misfortune

"Sweet Misfortune" by Kevin Alan Milne

This book was a great one. It was funny and kept me wanting to read. The book is about a woman who has always had bad luck. She learns that everything good comes to an end. She is a baker who makes misfortune cookies. Cookies that say things like, "You will soon fall in love. Caution: when people fall, something usually breaks." The misfortunes are hilarious. "Some people are lucky in love. You aren't one of them." She started the misfortune cookies when her fiance breaks up with her. Through many twists and turns her ex-fiance convinces her life will have love that doesn't end. I liked how the book kept me guessing and since I am an honest person, to a fault sometimes, I loved how honest the character was in this book. The misfortunes will keep you laughing and the twists will keep you reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment