Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Last Song

"The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks

Alright, I admit I am a BIG fan of Nicholas Sparks. Read them all. Loved them all. But I must say I think this is his best one yet. I don't know how he can keep writing better and better but I think he does. I got this book for my birthday on a Tuesday and had it finished by Wednesday. It was sooo very good. It had just the right amount of drama, love, tragedy and soul searching in it. He even incorporated God a lot in this book. The end is perfect! It just made me say awe. That is how books are supposed to end, with closure but a little something left for the imagination. It is a story about two kids who have to go stay with their dad for the summer, against their will. It is about finding out what you thought was the truth for what really is. It is about protecting your children and allowing them to make their own choices and believing in those choices. It was a great book, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment