Friday, October 16, 2009

And If I Die

"And If I Die" by Jon Aubrey Anderson

I finally got to read the third book in The Black Or White Chronicles. I was a little dissapointed. I still think the first book was the best. And I didn't really like how this one ended, it left too much to the imagination, I needed a little more closure. It wasn't as exciting as book one but it did fill in some of the gaps by going back in the life of a few of the characters. I loved the main point of the book though. It being that God has ordained our lives from the beginning of time. What we are doing now He knew we would do. Sometimes we come to a moment in our lives and know that everything that came before, every moment, was leading us to that point. It makes my mind spin but it makes me smile. Smile that God is in control no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment