Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Breaker's Reef

"Breaker's Reef" by Terri Blackstock

This is book #4 in the Cape Refuge Series, the last book. And again, it was a thrilling as the first. In this book a famous mystery writer moves to Cape Refuge. A teenage girl is found murdered and a scene in the novel matches the crime scene, exactly. Then a second murder happens and the police chief is a suspect. In this book the couple that have been forming a relationship since book one finally tie the knot. I am usually pretty good at predicting plots and I thought I had this one tagged but literally in the very last ten pages of the book I was thrown for a loop that I never saw coming, it was great! I love it when the books ending is unpredictable. I would strongly recommend all four of the books in this series and any other book by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment