Monday, August 15, 2011

Devil's Plaything

"Devil's Plaything" by Matt Richtel
As another review said, "From page one, you'll not be able to put this book down." I don't read many thrillers and I'm not a big mystery reader but this book was a good one and I found myself wanting to read more thrillers. A journalist named Nat was nearly gunned down in a park and finds out it wasn't a random attack. He doesn't know who to trust and the one that seems to have the answers is his grandmother who is suffering from dementia at a rapid rate. This book tells a story about how technology that was supposed to be for our good can be used against us. It was a definite thriller and kept me wanting to read page after page. I also loved the easy banter in the book and the sarcasm, it gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment